Most of us get drawn into the spirit of the holidays when the bright lights, sparkling decorations begin to appear along with the Yuletide tunes in the stores and on the radio. Have you ever wondered if they were done by professional holiday decorating services?
Getting those decorations up is not only time consuming, but there is some danger when stringing lights on the roof line. Even the decorations placed in the yard can be dangerous if they aren’t done correctly. From lights that have cracks in the wiring to the frayed cords on the light up Snowman, the fire hazard is great. Not to mention the lit-up Santa with his sleigh full of toys sliding off the roof!
Holiday Light Decorators To The Rescue!
Those are just two reasons more and more people have turned to hire a professional to do their holiday decorating. There are residential Christmas decorators as well as business Christmas decorators and this is their specialty. While they may do other decorating other times of the year, Christmas is their busy time and well worth getting your home or business booked early! Other reasons that homeowners and business owners are calling professional holiday light decorators:
- The Convenience: Untangling lights, replacing burnt bulbs, and getting the garland stretched out is not the best time of the holidays. By hiring professional holiday decorating services, you can eliminate those hassles and spend your time enjoying the family, friends, and shopping. And even better, you can rent their packages or have them use yours.
- Save Time: Professional expert residential Christmas decorators can get your home decorating a lot faster than you. They will have plenty of extension cords and they will know how much each electrical circuit and cord can handle, therefore not blowing breakers or risk your home’s safety. They also have a formula that determines how much lighting to apply so that your home isn’t repeating “Christmas Vacation” issues!
- Professional Design: The professionals that provide holiday decorating services will have a selection of lights in different types, from clear to multi-color and incandescent to LED, and more. They have an experienced sense of what looks good on every home and yet keep all the homes looking different.
- Newer Equipment: When you use the services of holiday light decorators and use their decorations and lights, they will be newer as they replace them as needed each year. This isn’t just for the safety factor, but it keeps the decorations and displays looking bright and fresh, and they will have the newest gadgets to provide your decorations the lights and sounds that will be enjoyed by all.
- Repairs and Replacement: When you install your own holiday lights and bulbs burn out, the job falls on you to replace them. When you use residential Christmas decorators, they will repair or replace the bulbs and other décor as needed throughout the season.
- Clean Up and Pack Up: After you hire professional holiday decorating services, your part if done. They will put the decorations up, repair or replace as necessary and when the season is over, they will take down the decorations and lights, pack them up for you, and store them too! If you have them use your décor and lights, they will take them down and pack them up as well.
- Holiday Harmony: The holidays are stressful and spouses, kids, and anyone else living in the house will have their own ideas for decorating. This can lead to many disagreements, even family fights, which is not what you want to experience during the holidays. By hiring professional residential Christmas decorators, you will eliminate those possibilities, and be able to enjoy the holiday together, as families should!
Pricing for professional exterior holiday decorating services will vary from city to city, and the services may vary some as well. But, whatever the cost, it will be well worth the expense so you can enjoy the holidays!
You can find holiday light decorators online or ask your family, friends, and neighbors for recommendations. As you call around, ask for insurance, both worker’s compensation and liability, and request references. Take the time to check the references too! Afterall, this is your home, you don’t want to risk your family or home’s safety.