Nowadays, with the trend of digitization, almost everything is on the digital platform. From, tax payment to bank transactions and even various interviews and exams everything can be done on the digital platform nowadays. Although these functions were mostly done by computer and physical scanners, still an easier medium was always on demand. At the same time, with the growing popularity of mobile devices, it was always demanded to have a way that could help the users to save and carry their documents easily on their mobile phones. Though earlier this task was performed with the help of physical scanners and later, the files would be sent to your phone, but now we are finally over this phrase.
With fast-moving technologies, the mobile application development sector has gone for a huge transformation. Now with the help of different robust programming languages, almost everything can be done with the help of different mobile apps. And scanning your important documents is one of them. With the current and improved services of iPhone app development India and also overseas, you can easily avail document scanning apps on your precious Apple iPhone.
At the same time as one of the leading service providers of Android app development services India and also in 80 different countries, we at Ethane technologies, make sure that a user will get all their required services with the help of the apps built by our in-house engineers and developers.
Though these scanning apps are not new still they are not so familiar with most of the users. And even the ones who are at least familiar with the idea they face some problems while scanning files using their precious iPhone. Earlier to just scanning a simple file using your iPhone, you had to download and install document scanners on your phone. But now, finally Apple is there to let you escape from downloading all those apps, and you will be able to do your task simply just with one app.
Do not be surprised, when I tell you that your much-needed document scanner is hidden inside your notes. And as Apple Notes is eligible to do in-app sharing, you can store your documents in different places as per your convenience.
Four steps will help you to get done with your task.
Your precious document is hidden in your Notes app on your iPad or iPhone. Within just a few taps and clicks, you can easily scan your document that will be ready to mark and also can be converted in PDF file, also shared with another app. Here’s how to do it
- Go to the Notes app on your iPad or iPhone.
- Take a New Note.
- Now press the More option right above your keyboard that looks like a (+) symbol.
- Now press on the Scan Document option from the list.
- Prepare the documents you need to scan.
- If the scanner does not start to work on its own, press on the shutter button to scan the documents manually.
- Keep repeating the same process for all your documents.
- Press on Save option when you are done scanning the documents that you need to put under the same file.
Marking Up Scanned Documents on iPad or iPhone
While you are done with than scanning, you can easily mark up the scanned documents with your Notes app. With the in-built markup tools, you will be able to highlight, handwrite, cut out and/or move sections and also add a text box, arrows, and shapes. You will also be allowed to add your signature right within the Notes app.
- Opening the scanned document, press on the Share button, on the upper right corner of your device’s screen.
- Press on the Markup option.
- Choose the tool that you need.
- Tap the more tools icon in case you want to add shape, signature or text box.
- Now Markup your document.
- Press on done options once you are finished.
Converting your documents to PDF files
In case you wish to save your scanned documents as a PDF file, you can always do this with The Notes App of your iPhone.
- Opening the scanned document, press on Share Button on the upper right corner of your iPhone screen.
- Now tap on the Create PDF option.
- Now tap on the Share button present in the bottom left corner of your device screen.
- Now choose the app that you want to share the PDF with.
Sending Scanned Document on Different App
It is not necessary for you to turn your document into PDF to share with another app. You can do the task using the Notes App as well.
- Opening the scanned document, press on the Share button present on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Now choose the app you want to share your document with.
- Now complete the process of sharing your scanned document.