Why should you become a Microsoft Dynamics implementation partner?
The entire industry is undergoing a digital evolution. There is no place for manual operations. Companies now, are not restricted to one place and the needs of their customers are also changing. This evolution is being brought and continued through business software application. While there are several other applications that develop ERP solutions, you may ask why you should become a Microsoft Dynamics implementation partner. The answer lies in the specific values that this business solution brings. They are as follows:
- Deployment and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is easier when compared to other ERP solutions.
- It is a cloud-based business application. Thus, the application can be accessed from a variety of devices from any place at any time.
- This solution targets SMBs. The SaaS market for SMBs is growing.
- The integration capabilities of Dynamics 365 Business Central open new array for the users. It merges seamlessly with Office 365, Power BI etc.
What does Microsoft Dynamics Business Central aim to do?
- Microsoft Business Central implementation optimizes the customer service of user companies by providing them with insights to intelligent information and thereby empowering the employees.
- By the virtue of Microsoft Dynamics Business Central implementation business operations and daily operations are streamlined and simplified.
- The business solution connects and unified business cannels.
These are just a few of the benefits that Microsoft provides with the help of its business applications. There are more to be found out from the demo.
What are the resources you can avail as a partner?
Microsoft not only updates its applications to cater to its clients but also created new resources for its partners to make their journey easier. Becoming a Microsoft Dynamics implementation partner gives you access to the following:
- The solution comes with Microsoft Dynamics Business Central implementation guide who effectively contributes to the growth and progress of your practice.
- It also comes with marketing and sales guide that helps to find the right customers.
- Microsoft also has incentive programs. Thus, they appreciate your efforts and reward the same.
Duties of Microsoft Dynamics Partners:
- Keeping you on track: with expert consultation and constant support form partners, the clients remain ahead of the curve.
- Evaluating new solutions: it is the responsibility of the Microsoft Dynamics implementation partners to help clients choose the applications that are best suited to their needs.
- Tailoring existing solutions: the integration and modifications of the business solutions that are developed by Microsoft can be customized according to the needs of the clients. These customizations are to be conducted by partners.
This article aims to enlighten and motivate the potential aspiring or existing Microsoft Dynamics partners. It talks about the value that makes Dynamics 365 for Business Central stand apart from other ERP solutions. The write-up also showcases the benefits of the business solution, the duties of implementation partners and showcases the resources that the partners can utilize.