Having a land property that too filled with beautiful greenery is not less than a great blessing because many people don’t even have homes. If you own a property, its proper maintenance is a big responsibility. Trees and small plants randomly grow in all directions once they start rising upward. A time comes when you feel the need for reducing their size especially when it is a garden or commercial orchard. In some cases, even permanent removal also becomes necessary. Yes, you read it right, tree removal also becomes essential sometimes. In such kinds of situations, arborist agencies can handle all problems in a professional way. Below are some reasons elaborating why tree removal is necessary.
- When a dead tree is falling down randomly and become a threat to your property.
- When partially broken tree branches or trunk is hanging down as a threat
- A serious infestation of parasites & microorganisms on one tree poses an infection threat to the rest of the garden or commercial orchard.
Possible alternatives to save a tree
When you hire an arborist for apple, cherry or palm tree removal service, it is their primary objective to prevent the tree form complete removal. Rather than removing it from the stum, it’s better to implement the process of lopping. Lopping means removing the crown of a tree partially. Some portion of the trunk is also cut down along with large branches. It is a successful treatment of trees in the following circumstances.
- It the height or circumference of a tree is posing threat to your building. Arborists slice down the crown from a safe height and trim branches to reduce its circumference. However, this treatment is applicable only when the tree is standing at a safe height from your building & its base is not becoming the reason for the trouble.
- Lopping is also applicable to a damaged tree due to natural calamities. If a portion of tree is broken in the last night wind, arborists remove that part safely and keep the rest of the tree safe.
If your tree is already dead, it is completely worthless. Rather than letting it be decomposed by insects and microorganisms,it’s better to cut down & utilize as firewood.
Process of tree removal
- When you request a tree removal service agency for an appointment, they send an expert who examines the size of the tree & its nearby environment carefully. They make an estimate of the total time taken for removal & service cost.
- Once you agree with their terms & conditions, they will give you a date & time of removal.
- On the day of removal, a team of arborists visits with adequate removal equipment. If it is standing in open ground without posing a threat to the nearby property or people, they use a chainsaw and remove from the stump.
- However, situations are not always easy. Most of the complications occur in residential locations where buildings are standing everywhere. Arborists use a harness to reach the top and start removing branches along with the crown sequence-wise. They mark the entire trunk of the tree to slice down in proper log sizes in order to utilize for furniture manufacturing.
- Gradually from top to bottom, they remove the entire trunk. When its stump remains in the ground, they use powerful grinders, chemicals, a winch of truck or fire to remove it from the ground.
It is advisable not to engage with a tree without knowing the proper way of its removal. The DIY tricks on online streaming sites not 100% real. They will land you in more trouble & sometimes lead to injuries and huge damage to property.